Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Writing Prompt: Quote




This quote is one of my personal mission statements. It is the kind of quote that sticks in your head and never leaves once you have heard it. This is meaningful to me because I feel it reflects me a lot. 

My main goal in life is to do something that I know will bring me joy and happiness in my life. I want to be able to reflect on my life when retired and know that I was happy instead of annoyed or sad each past day. My parents always told me that not everything in life revolves around money or success; as long as you have peace, love and prosperity you will be just fine. 

I have many dreams for things I want to do in the future. Whether it is something, like singing, in the entertainment industry or something, like health, in the science field. I know I am going to have to work really hard for what I want and stay focused as well. Starting in my Grade 10 year, I tried my hardest in school. I worked really hard in classes and did my best to get the marks and grades that I wanted. Moving on to Grade 11, I am working even harder. I decided to take many science courses and I really want my report cards to reflect how much dedication and hard work I put towards school. I still continue to practice guitar and sing whenever I have time available; but for now, school has been one of my main focuses. 

The future honestly scares me. Having to think about universities, going out into the "real world", and having to essentially fend for myself and be independent. All of those things are seriously nerve racking. I do not know where I am going or where I will end up, I just hope that I will always keep this motto in mind and remember to do something that I love. As well as to always keep trying and persevering no matter how many times I fail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment